Grambot and Pawpaw sent James a sensory table for his birthday, so we busted it out today and created a pair of "Dinolands" for the kids to play with:

Cora enjoyed scooping and dumping and pouring her beans for about 5 minutes, then she was over it. She wanted gummies and popcorn and a sippy cup of milk instead. And to help me with laundry (she loves to help her Mama with anything, and she's a good helper).

James, on the other hand, scooped and poured and pretend-played with the dinosaurs and trees and "big pond" (from Dinosaur Train, of coruse) for over 45 minutes. I was floored at how attentive and creative he was.

Definitely a great gift for a 3-year-old! THANK YOU!!!
1 comment:
Fun! I've been meaning to make some sensory bins and have all these ideas for them. Now I need to do it! Hopefully they keep Will occupied longer than the dino bin did for Cora. ;)
Post a Comment