We had a slew of cancellations for this month's Ethnic Supper Club, but we banded together with Sandy and enjoyed a very relaxed evening with some new foods. Can I just say that I love chorizo? I really do. Menu items included baked orange chicken and new potatoes, and lots of yummy tapas: chorizo and chickpeas, anchovy-stuffed olives, cold cuts (lomo, sobrasada, and fuet) and manchego cheese, tuna empanada, and mixed nuts. And wine, of course.
And while I don't have our traditional food and table photo, I have lots of cute ones of James in Sandy's lap. Reading his new Thomas the Train book. And playing games on her iPad.

At the end of the night, I asked James if he had fun and he told me "Yes, 'cause Aunt Sandy came to my house and read my Thomas book with me!" So thanks once again Sandy, you totally made James' night (and ours as well)!
No comments:
Post a Comment