The kids got to go to the movie theater without us today. It was the only school field trip of the summer (unlike last summer when we had to take off work to drive them somewhere every single week) and they were very excited to go "without mommy and daddy", so that's what we did. Jay dropped them off, and I picked them up. Reports were of good behavior and no accidents, so we'll call it a win. Cora sat on James' teacher's lap (Ms. Tina is a favorite of all the kids at school, I think, and we LOVE her and are so excited for James to be in her class all next year). Plus they got popcorn and another set of 3D glasses (they saw Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D), so they were proud to show those off when I picked them up.
The only bummer was that James got a bug bite of some sort while he was there. His poor right ear was red, hot, and swollen, but it was much better by bedtime.



No comments:
Post a Comment