I just found these photos in a separate folder on my laptop and realized I never posted them... We spent a couple months this fall repainting Cora's room (at her request) and changing the forest theme to a (you guessed it) Frozen theme. We think it turned out pretty cool (for very little cost and not too much effort). Cora loves it, and that's what matters most.
 |
| Her favorite part about the painting process was getting to sleep in James' room on the nights we had to let the primer and paint cure (we didn't want her breathing it in, even though it as low VOC |
 |
| She picked out the dark blue paint |
 |
| Painting the little nursery dresser (it was all dinged up anyway, from a certain someone constantly slamming her bedroom door into it and from toppling it over in an attempt to climb it once...) |
 |
| A sparkly chandelier and snowflake details all over the place... |
(And just to prove that I organize her closet every month or so...)
No comments:
Post a Comment