Friday, April 8, 2016

ROCKY AFTERNOON

We rushed down to Rocky Springs after school (after a quick stop at the house to take care of Buster and the chicken!) to meet the Kennedys for some splashing and sand castle building (and sand hole digging). It was a cooler afternoon, which was great for us spectating mamas, but a little chilly for the kids. Especially once they got wet. And especially for Lauren and Cora. I'm so glad we went though - the kids loved it and didn't care that they were cold, and it was a great way to kick off the weekend! (Plus, I haven't been getting to see Christina as often as usual due to her boot and I miss her!)
Helping Lauren across the 3" pass to the sand bar
Man, I love these kids...
(I told him to hold the tree so it didn't crush Will. No hesitation to be silly for my camera!)

No comments: