We hosted a little Superbowl Party tonight. Mostly we ate. And ATE! And played with the kids. And drank some beer. But we did remember to turn on the TV before the game started, and we all watched at least part of it (we're not huge football fans, and nobody seemed to care about the teams in the bowl this year). James (especially) and Cora were SUPER excited about having people over at the house. All day James kept asking me "Who's coming over to my house?" And when I asked him right back, who indeed was coming over, he easily named his friends and their families. By the time the Sanchez crew arrived, James was bursting at the seams, and both he and Cora went running to the front window yelling "Manu's here! Manu's here!" Promptly followed by "Where's Will Will go?" Needless to say, the kids all had a blast, and us adults certainly enjoyed the smorgasbord and company!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
SUPER DUPER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did a trial run of cake pops over the weekend too! I wasn't a huge fan so I am trying brownie pops before Emma's party. They were good, but such a mess!
Post a Comment