Due to mama and daddy ordering him a second set of characters (because he badly wanted one of the ones Eli has called "Lava Barf Eruptor"...) after we got home from Gamestop on Saturday, and Cari finding the jackpot of 17 more characters in the bottom of a toybox earlier this week, James is in heaven and has proudly lined up all his characters in front of the TV. When he woke up this morning, the first thing he asked me was "Is it Friday yet?!" because he knows he gets to play Skylanders on the weekend, which in our house starts on Fridays after work/school.
One more day dude...
(And yes, Cora is wearing shorts under that old dress that now fits as a tunic. I promise I didn't send her to school with her undies showing.)
One more day dude...
(And yes, Cora is wearing shorts under that old dress that now fits as a tunic. I promise I didn't send her to school with her undies showing.)
No comments:
Post a Comment