Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LET THE DANCING RESUME!

 Some of the outfits still fit, the tights still fit, and the tap shoes still fit.
Bigger ballet slippers have been ordered...
Cora started back at dance class this afternoon, with the same company as last semester, since they follow the same schedule as the public schools. She has a few of the same girls in her ballet/tap combo class this semester as she did last semester, but also some new faces. I'm happy because my favorite fellow dance mom is there with me again while I wait during class (and Hazel's 5-year-old class overlaps Cora's 4-year-old class, so I'll get to see Ashley during non-running hours once/week - bonus!) Jay and I are still negotiating scheduling for this semester, since we'll have to take soccer practices into account as well (two of them, since Cora is playing this fall and Jay has requested to coach both teams), but we'll get it figured out.

No comments: