Friday, August 7, 2015

CORA'S 20 QUESTIONS: 2015, AGE 5

(End of summer haircut to remove the crunchy, chlorinated ends before school starts. She chose the length herself and LOVES it, surprisingly, since she usually complains about even the slightest trims to her "Rapunzel hair". She went a little shorter than I'd have asked for had I been able to see around the corner from the dryer I was under, but if she's happy, I'm happy. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be easier/less-dramatic to brush into a ponytail/bun at dance class...)
I'm posting Cora's 20 Questions today, but I did indeed ask her these closer to her 5th birthday (early July). I was just waiting for a good picture for the top of the post (and tonight I grabbed 3 good pictures of our little queen!) As usual, I recorded these verbatim. Her answers to 9 and 10 had me laughing, 14 is just... and I can't even explain 15 (since she has never seen a zombie outside of MineCraft). And since we're not outgrowing Elsa anytime soon (as evidenced by numbers 2, 5, 8, and 19), you can expect a room redo in the near future (she has requested BLUE walls, so we're rolling with it...)
  1. What is your favorite color?  Light Blue and Pink
  2. What is your favorite toy?  Elsa
  3. What is your favorite thing to eat?  Pancakes
  4. What is your favorite thing to drink?  Um... water
  5. What is your favorite thing to wear?  My Elsa costume
  6. What is your favorite game?  Skylanders Trap Team
  7. What is your favorite animal?  Cats and kitties. Baby cats.
  8. What is your favorite song?  Let it go!
  9. What is your favorite book?  The Book of Life! Ha ha! OK, the I Spy books.
  10. Who is your best friend?  James! James, my boy!
  11. What is your favorite thing to do with James?  Play with him a the pool
  12. What is your favorite thing to do with mama?  Kiss with you!
  13. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?  Kiss him and play Legos with him!
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A firefighter. I mean, a princess too, OK?
  15. What are you afraid of?  Zombies! (said with creepy hands for emphasis) But not skeletons.
  16. What is your favorite type of adventure?  Going to Disney and going on all the rides!
  17. What makes you happy?  Kissing you and hugging you!
  18. What makes you sad?  When Cannon scratches me
  19. What is your favorite movie?  Frozen (but answered by breaking into song... "Let it go! Let it go!" and on and on and on, so I finally asked if Frozen was her favorite.)
  20. What is your favorite TV show?  Teen Titans

No comments: