Today should have been Christopher's 4th birthday. I'll be singing a silent birthday song to him in my prayers this morning. There is no way for me to comprehend how very much he is missed by his parents and extended family, but I know that I miss receiving new photos of him for my fridge and new video texts full of his laughter and smiles, and it still hurts. I know Christopher's family is surrounded by his light, and I pray that memories of his beautiful smile, those enchanting blue eyes, and his happy laughter and 'happy feet' shine the strongest.
This is one of my most favorite photos of him - adorable little beach baby!
Sending all my love out to Oregon today - you are loved and missed sweet boy!



1 comment:
Such a precious boy. I too will say a special prayer for his family.
Post a Comment