"Giving it all she's got!" to get those nails into the boards...
(It's easier to knock the nails in on the hard concrete than on the wobbly plywood "tables")
Tongue out = intense concentration
Like always, James followed the directions all the way down to the suggested paint colors, while Cora (as usual) did her own thing. I kinda love that about them :-)
Our little engineer figured out a way to paint the edges hands-free...
Drawing pretty pictures after the paint dried in the sunshine (it was a beautiful morning to be outside - cool and low humidity, an extreme rarity in August here)
James told me his drawing is of he and I holding hands. I love the little heart above our heads. My boy is sweet as can be, always, and I'm not exaggerating! Cora wanted her chalkboard to have the same picture as James', but she added extra hearts. Little cuties, the both of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment