Friday, August 28, 2015

FRIDAY CUTIES

First time she let me send her to Kindergarten with pigtails (harder to do with her shorter hair, but those little clips Grambot gave her years ago were perfect with her navy shorts). She thinks they're for "babies", but somehow I convinced her this morning. I miss the pigtails...
I don't know if many other parents of uniformed kids do this, but I seriously just CAN'T send them to school in different colors (i.e. if James is in white and navy, so is Cora - I can't possibly send her in green and khaki or green and navy). Jay could care less, but unless I have a clean clothing shortage, my kiddos will always match for school now that they have to wear uniforms. They're not exactly Irish Twins, but they aren't that far off... (Not so secret fact: I also have a problem with the kids wearing non-matching pajama tops and bottoms - it makes me twitch when they or Jay grab pieces out of their sets! OCD runs in my family, it's not my fault...)

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Cuties!! I don't really think of myself as OCD, but the pajama thing messes with me too. I try to make a point to be the one that picks out the pajamas while the kdis are in the tub. LOL! Glad it's not just me.