Sunday, October 24, 2010

BSRB

That's code for Bagshot Row Bamboo. Probably the most coveted of all WAHM diapers. Even more so than Bebe Britches. Seriously, it's like a cult. Even if she lists 3 or 4 dozen diapers in a single stocking, they are all sold out within seconds. So, I decided to try and snag one. For research purposes, of course.

(I still had some Paypal money left over from when I sold Cora's newborn diapers, and I thought a little research might help Margie refine her Sassy Britches pattern. At least, that's my excuse for buying another diaper we don't need!)
Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
(Cora LOVES looking at herself in the mirror these days...)

Oh my goodness, this is the softest and squishiest and stretchiest diaper I have ever used! It almost makes me wish I could wear it (the materials, in some form, like undies or pajama pants or something). Wow. Anyway, this one is her Ultimate Fit. It's a one-size fitted diaper that requires a Snappi (or pins, but I don't like pins). Most mamas who use BSRBs use them during the day without a cover (because who wants to cover up those adorable prints?), but I kept forgetting the Snappi upstairs during diaper changes this weekend, so Cora is wearing it to bed tonight. With a cover. We'll see how it holds up to Cora overnight...

No comments: