Friday, October 22, 2010

A CONVERSATION WITH CORA

You know, when James was this age, he would wake us up babbling in his crib in the morning. He'd make sounds like ma-ma and other such "talk". Cora, on the other hand, wakes us up by squealing in her crib. All her conversations are high-pitched, and she always sounds excited (or demanding), and sometimes surprised by her own voice. She's so cute...

If you watched all the way to the end (sorry, I know that was long), you heard James say "Baby". But what's really funny is that when I ask Cora where James is, he looks over his own shoulder... As much as our boy says and understands, we're still working on the whole preposition thing. He knows who he is, and who everyone else is (he'll readily point out Daddy, Mama, Sister/Cora/Pretty Baby, all his grandparents, and Cousin Eli, even in photos), but for some reason if we use his name in the 3rd person, or if we use I/Me/You, he gets mighty confused. We think it's hilarious!

No comments: