We've had this Dolce Baby diaper for quite a while (purchased used, but you'd never know it to look at it). It's a fitted, so we use it at night with a fleece soaker. Lots of absorbancy + lots of breathability = a happy booty in the morning. Jay HATED this diaper with a passion until Margie added snaps for us last week (the material did not lend well to using a Snappi for closure, like our other fitteds do). Now he loves it, hippie-dippie tie-dye and all.







And James finally fits into the XL Befelt fleece soaker.
After all that play time, James decided he was ready to read with Mama. And Jay couldn't resist taking a photo, since the camera was handy and I had both my babies in my lap.
Then I gave Cora some snuggles and sent her up to bed with Jay for bottle time. He gets to feed her so rarely (as in, MAYBE a handful of time in the past 7 months) that I've decided to pump in the evenings now and then so we can switch things up. He learned that Cora really can hold her bottle and feed herself (we've been told she does it at daycare, but we'd never witnessed it ourselves). Little Miss Independent. After they headed upstairs, James and I played with his star turtle for a bit, then hit the couch for snuggles and sleep.
After all that play time, James decided he was ready to read with Mama. And Jay couldn't resist taking a photo, since the camera was handy and I had both my babies in my lap.
Then I gave Cora some snuggles and sent her up to bed with Jay for bottle time. He gets to feed her so rarely (as in, MAYBE a handful of time in the past 7 months) that I've decided to pump in the evenings now and then so we can switch things up. He learned that Cora really can hold her bottle and feed herself (we've been told she does it at daycare, but we'd never witnessed it ourselves). Little Miss Independent. After they headed upstairs, James and I played with his star turtle for a bit, then hit the couch for snuggles and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment