Sunday, January 9, 2011

MOMMY AND ME

When James turned 6-months-old, he had a photo shoot with his Mama in addition to his usual solo portraits. I will always treasure this photo (and really need to get it framed) with my Sweet Baby James.
Of course, I wanted to capture a similar portrait with Cora. She wasn't really in the mood for it, but we managed to get a few good shots anyway. I love my little Baby Doll!
We got one of her smiling big before she had a meltdown. Once Jay uploaded the photos, I couldn't believe how blue her eyes looked (I swear they don't look this light in person). James' eyes were already turning hazel at this age, so perhaps she'll end up with her Daddy's eyes?After her meltdown (and a feeding), she promptly fell asleep. So we took advantage of her peaceful state. Our little sweetie almost never sleeps like this, so I am extremely thankful that Jay was able to capture the moment.

Portraits by Jay