David and Taryn welcomed their beautiful baby girl into the world on Monday morning. We are thrilled for them (and big brother Eli), and so excited to introduce you to Miss Addisyn Elise Bacon (7 lbs 10 oz, and 19.75 in):
Baby and Mama are both doing wonderfully and are going home today. Addy looked pretty happy about that news last night:
D&T say she is a calm, quiet, and alert baby, just like her brother was. Maybe even more so. We'll try not to be too jealous, since our quiet and alert baby girl is far from calm...
Congratulations again guys, we love you all and can't wait to meet your little princess in person!
We think she looks a bit like her brother. Big, beautiful cheekies and pretty, dark hair (lucky!):
David said I could post whatever I want to the blog, so I'm using all the photos he and mom have sent me so far! I think Eli looks pretty impressed with his new baby:Congratulations again guys, we love you all and can't wait to meet your little princess in person!
1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful! Oh how I can't wait for my turn!
Post a Comment