Friday, July 6, 2012

CORA'S 2-YEAR BATHTUB INTERVIEW

I know, she's almost 25-months-old and I'm just now posting this. I took the video the night before her birthday, but it was LOOOOONG, and it's taken me a while to find time to edit it down. It's not as varied as her 18-month video, but it's enough to show some of her quirks (using her thumb and index finger to show her age, singing randomness, and her Southern Belle/Canadian "accents"):
(I just thought I should translate that song for you, since her singing voice is generally less articulate than her speaking voice. Here are her "lyrics": Rockabye baby, in tree top, the water falls, and get you out, A B C D EFE. That's a mix of Rockabye Baby, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the ABC's, in case you were wondering. She cracks me up!)

1 comment:

Sharmila Athrey said...

Oh WOW!!! I love this video. She is so cute and looks even cuter while talking.