Friday, July 20, 2012

DADDY'S WEEK IN PHOTOS

The kids were super excited whenever Daddy would send us a picture. I was often jealous. Don't worry, he only rubbed it in a little...

Conference banquet dinner
Banquet entertainment - that's Paul of Peter, Paul, and Mary. Jay said the whole room broke into song for Puff the Magic Dragon - Best. Conference. Ever.
Paul signed the back of Jay's conference name tag, for the kiddos!
The view from his hotel room
Along his running route
Coastal views you don't get here in Mississippi

Precipice Trail at Acadia National Park
Climbing up the precipice... good thing he has had Half Dome training!
The view from the top
And the view from our end. We Skyped most nights that he was away (this night he was entertaining the kids while I made dinner - and yes, they're eating their desert first - they earned cupcakes for good behavior). But that didn't stop the kids from asking me constantly (multiple times EACH day) "Where's daddy? Where's daddy go?" and upon being reminded that he was out of town for work and would be home in a few days, "Ohhhhh, but I love daddy and I want to snuggle him! I want daddy!" Yup, he was greatly missed by all of us!

 Safe travels this morning sweetie, we can't wait to snuggle you!
(He was suppose to be home last night, but missing planes and delayed flights stranded him in Detroit after a missed connection. He had rough travel going AND coming on this trip - boo!)

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Man, who wouldn't be jealous of a trip like that. I guess the travel delays just had to balance out all the awesomeness!