Saturday, July 14, 2012

RAIN PLAY

Oh, how I wish I knew how to get video from my phone onto the blog!... James was HILARIOUS in the rain this afternoon. When I told him he could strip and go run through the puddles he nearly tripped getting out of his clothes so quickly. Then he went back for sunglasses (Cora's white blinged-out sunglasses from the Hancocks, to be precise) "to keep the rain from my eyes". Next thing I knew he was shaking his booty and stomping his feet and telling me "I like to dance in the rain. I'm naked in the rain! Mama you want to dance naked in the rain with me?" Um, pretty sure the neighbors would frown on that...


Cora LOVES her bubble mower, a birthday gift from the Hworths!

 They could have stayed out there all night, but the thunder rolled in after about 20 minutes or so and we had to call it quits. Luckily the kids know all about Mississippi storms and "hiding" from strong wind and lightening. "Boom boom boom boom boom, crash crash!", as they say.

No comments: