Saturday, July 7, 2012

DO-A-DOT

I'd been meaning to get James a set of Do-A-Dot markers for a long while now, and after we played with them today, I remembered why: Cora was COVERED in ink (face, hair, arms, legs, clothes). Thank goodness they're washable! James was so excited to color with them, which is really saying something, since he still doesn't like to do any type of "seat work", even art. He loved the monster truck Do-A-Dot book though, and happily chose the biggest monster truck in the book to color first. I loved that he wanted the truck to be swimming in the water, and he was pretty adventurous with color (he usually sticks to blue and green):
 Cora picked a bulldozer, and her method of coloring was definitely more sweeping and pounding than gently making dots, but I thought her finished product was pretty cute too:
These little artworks will be headed to GG's this week!

No comments: