Wednesday, April 2, 2014

JAMES' 20 QUESTIONS: 2014, AGE 5


(As always, answers are recorded verbatim.)
  1. What is your favorite color? Blue
  2. What is your favorite toy? My Batman house
  3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Peanut butter and jelly
  4. What is your favorite thing to drink? Juice. I all the time say I want to have juice!
  5. What is your favorite thing to wear? My green picture clothes (I assume from his 5-year portraits?) and stripes too (and he asked me "Did you write down that I like stripes too?!" - I wonder if this is because I sometimes say I love boys in stripes?...)
  6. What is your favorite game? Madagascar! Wait! Wait! No! Rescue Bots! (both are LeapPad games)
  7. What is your favorite animal? My dinosaur (Jay's old stuffed dinosaur)
  8. What is your favorite song? (holding his hands up in the classic "I don't know" gesture with a silly face) I don't have a favorite song (I had to tell him that was OK before he was willing to move on to the next question)
  9. What is your favorite book? The Batman books (a series of 4 short story board books)
  10. Who is your best friend? Manu
  11. What is your favorite thing to do with Cora? Play with my best toys
  12. What is your favorite thing to do with mama? Snuggle with you
  13. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Snuggle with him too
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up? A daddy (this is always his answer)
  15. What are you afraid of? Monsters. Ones that have horns.
  16. What is your favorite type of adventure? Going to the hotel with the waterslides inside! (yup, that trip was totally worth it - we're so going back!)
  17. What makes you happy? Laughing (how cute is he?!)
  18. What makes you sad? Coley, because she all the time doesn't want me to play with her and I always want to play with her... (Coley has always been his favorite girl in class and they used to play together a lot. He says that now she either plays with Manu only or with the girls only, and not with him. He looked genuinely sad about this, poor guy!)
  19. What is your favorite movie? The Transformers
  20. What is your favorite TV show? Legos of Chima (AKA Legends of Chima)
Links to questions from age 4 and age 3

No comments: