 |
| Pre-rehearsal hair trim and hairdresser-done bun (while mama covered her grays...) |
 |
| The girls all attempted these for forever it seemed. An hour, at least (while the pre-show rehearsed). Cora did about 25-30 reps and just hung up there while the rest of them jumped and jumped. I kept worrying she'd exhaust herself before her turn up on stage, but apparently I didn't need to worry about that... |
 |
| Those muscles of hers... seriously amazing. I want them. |
 |
| Eventually I convinced them to sit down and color... |
 |
| The group grew and we broke out the pretzels supplied by daddy |
 |
| Every now and then they'd get up to watch the other girls rehearse (the 5-year-olds don't dance until the second half of the show, on "Day 5"). |
 |
| Our friends Hazel, Haley, Abbi, and Angel are in the 6-year-old class |
 |
| Ainsley, Maddie, Cora, and Julia ready to head out for production number |
 |
| Cute group photo that Julia's mama took of the tap number end pose |
 |
| Studio-wide production number final pose (Cora is on the far right) |
And now for the videos, since I won't be recording anything during the actual show tomorrow. Be forewarned that the music is poor quality (as are my video taking skills...) because the sound guys couldn't get there until after 5pm (at which point the 2:00 show was finished rehearsing), so Ms. Bridgett was stuck using her iPhone to cue things up and rely on mediocre speakers. All videos are too long to post here on Blogger, so follow the links to see Cora dance her
ballet (Aquarium),
tap (Sea Cruise), and
studio-wide production number (Glory).
No comments:
Post a Comment