All I wanted for Mother's Day was our first family bike ride (and to regain Cora's biking confidence - it's been years since she first learned to ride, and over a year since she's done so willingly). It was a GREAT day for an adventure and I was so happy with my crew! We ended up riding about 5 miles (5.5-6 for the boys, since they scooted ahead in the beginning while I got Cora comfortable) and James' favorite part was going down the steeper hills and skidding to a stop to leave a tire mark on the road ;-)
 |
| Banana muffin snack before we left the house = power fuel! |
 |
| Psyching Cora up that it will not be hard or scary or hilly |
 |
| And she's off! (Legs long enough now to touch the ground and drag to slow herself as needed...) |
 |
| Speedy James requires chasing... |
 |
| SO PROUD of my girl for getting back in the saddle!! |
Eventually, she wasn't afraid of hills either (though she didn't cruise down as fast and carefree as James did - wild man!)
No comments:
Post a Comment