Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TROOP 3315 END OF THE YEAR PARTY

Cora's Girl Scout Troop had their end of the year party this afternoon/evening at the Catfish Row splashpad and playground. The girls (and their siblings) used up every last ounce of their energy running and climbing and swinging and playing tag and hide-and-seek. They ate pizza (and brownies and cookies and cupcakes...) and received their last batch of patches. I think everyone had a good time and I really appreciated all of Jay's help in getting things set up and getting the girls fed!
(This photo was taken to send to Manu after he sent us a zombie-face picture)
James was elected "it" by all the girls... He was SUCH a good sport today!
I'm sorry, but that girl... she never ceases to amaze surprise me!
Troop Leader Mysti recaps the year while Jay and I get the food set up

No comments: