Ever since Cora started crawling and pulling up on things, James has taken greater and greater interest in her. He's even started playing with her (sharing toys, handing her toys, and showing her how to do things). I've always said that having cats prepared us for having kids, and we've recently discovered that having cats has prepared James for having a little sister. He plays with her a lot like he plays with the cats: petting her head, throwing balls for her to chase, dragging strings and cords around the house for her to crawl after (don't worry, I'll get video soon)... And since he got home from the hospital on Tuesday, he has been particularly sweet with her. Tonight he even helped her walk all the way down the hall, holding her right hand while I held her left. She LOVED his attention, and he thought it was so funny that she was walking, and was so proud of himself for "hulping" her. What a great big bro he's becoming!


1 comment:
Aww! That picture of James helping Cora is so cute!
Post a Comment