This little trooper needed some sunshine and fresh air BADLY this afternoon. And he deserved it! (And his Daddy deserved a nap in a quiet house) So we played with "Colors!"...

(I don't think chalk stains)
When I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk, he demanded to take his colors with him. And he wanted to carry them all by himself...
The poor boy is still awfully wobbly from all his bedrest, and he fell down a bunch of times. In the driveway, up in the "orchard", in the grass. He never let go of those colors though...
But then we found blackberries growing under the mailbox (we had recommenced coloring up on the "new" pavement at the end of our culdesac, where the asphalt is a nice, smooth, dark black)...
So he got some fresh berries to go along with his fresh air. And he didn't want to share with me...
And I didn't make him. He cleaned off the whole tiny bush. Even the red ones...
When I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk, he demanded to take his colors with him. And he wanted to carry them all by himself...
The poor boy is still awfully wobbly from all his bedrest, and he fell down a bunch of times. In the driveway, up in the "orchard", in the grass. He never let go of those colors though...
But then we found blackberries growing under the mailbox (we had recommenced coloring up on the "new" pavement at the end of our culdesac, where the asphalt is a nice, smooth, dark black)...
So he got some fresh berries to go along with his fresh air. And he didn't want to share with me...
And I didn't make him. He cleaned off the whole tiny bush. Even the red ones...
1 comment:
We are very happy to see James like this. Please hug and kiss him for us.
Post a Comment