Monday, May 5, 2014

CUATRO DE MAYO

Since Jay has Delta Brews tonight and I can't bare to miss spin for a FIFTH week in a row (we didn't go while James had swim lessons because we didn't want the kids to spend that much time at the Y, and we missed last week due to the tornado), we celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Friday with a lunch date at The Hat. Then again yesterday with the Sanchez and Kenndy families at the pool and playground, with margaritas and a BBQ. I'm really gonna miss that wagon FULL of kiddos when the Sanchez' move to California in 2 weeks...
Al supervising the munchkins in the "warm tub" while the rest of us snacked
Jay toting all the big kids over to the playground at dinner time
James, Manu, Will, and Leo doing what they like best
She calls these "mushrooms". Both are kids have done this with raspberries for as long as I can remember... and they eat raspberries almost every week!
Picnic dinner time!

No comments: