Friday, May 16, 2014

SPLASHING AFTERNOON

We were joined by our buddy Bridger and his NEW BROTHERS Hayden and Jase (Jacob, at 12-years-old, is obviously and understandably far above splashing with the preschoolers). If the water had been warmer, I suspect they all would have lasted longer. We made it almost an hour and a half though, with hot concrete warming breaks. Great way to start the weekend for sure!

(P.S. Both kids got haircuts this week. I know you can't tell, but it was a big deal. To Cora anyway. She was terrified it would hurt - does she not remember last time? - and was also quite angry that I was disrupting her goal of becoming Rapunzel. At least she wasn't worried her hair would lose it's magic?... We took less than half an inch off the ends, since it had been 6 whole months and brushing was becoming a hassle due to split ends. What I really want to know though, is why she happily sat there while my stylist brushed out her tangles pre-cut when she generally goes insane every day when I brush it?!)

No comments: