Saturday, December 26, 2015

BRAVE

While we were in Florida, Jean told us that Cora had mentioned wanting a bow and arrows and a quiver to hold them. Coincidentally, Jay and I had just order a set of bow and arrows for each kid (because one set would be fought over), though the arrows did not come with a quiver, and they're really too short for one, since they are a "whistling", foam-tipped variety. The kids were very excited when they found them wrapped under the Christmas tree, but patiently waited until today to go outside and try them out (since it rained all day on Christmas).
Our very own Brave girl!
 PawPaw thought they were pretty fun too ;-)
 Even Grambot gave them a shot (get it? ha ha ha ha ha - I'm laughing alone here, aren't I?...)
 James eventually walked away from Lego Dimensions long enough to do some target practice with daddy and the snowman:

No comments: