Saturday, December 19, 2015

CANTON CHRISTMAS FIELD TRIP

Cora's Girl Scout Troop went up to Canton this evening for a gift exchange and tour of the town's Christmas lights and parade/carnival. We've heard about it for years, but never gone. It was cute and we're glad we went, but it's definitely one of those "been there, done that" activities that we aren't likely to repeat. The kids especially enjoyed the carousel and carnival car rides, and us adults liked the lights the best. The parade was small and kinda silly (princesses dancing with superheroes), and the kids were over it in a matter of minutes, but like I said - cute. I like anything that promotes the holiday spirit, so I'm happy!
We didn't take pictures in front of all the light displays, don't worry. Just a few.
Like usual, a good day isn't "called" until the kids pass out in the car...

No comments: