I had my second round of spinal injections today. Since the kids were out of school, they got to tag along, playing their Kindles and building little Lego sets while they waited on me. Daddy reported that they behaved very well, thankfully!
By the time we got out of the pain management center, we were all STARVING (it was near 1:00pm and I hadn't been allowed to eat since the night before), so we high-tailed it to Mellow Mushroom for giant calzones and appetizers.
So hungry she was double-fisting her pretzel (hording it, actually - she wanted to eat them all):
Later this evening we tried out the Captain Morgan Cannon Blast (delicious - sweet, but with a bit of a fiery bite) and I highly enjoyed yelling "Shots Fired!" after each cheers and shot taken. It's the holidays. And we had a long day :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment