Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FOOTIE JAMMIES

After seeing pictures of little Mason in footie PJs recently, I had a yearning for the days when my babies were still young enough to wear them. Then I remembered that they each had a pair just last Christmas that we loved. And I realized that I could keep on buying footie jammies, for a long time still, since they go up to 5T in most brands. So the kids have some new 'babyish' jammies for the the fall, and they were perfect for a flashlight stroll in the cool air tonight. And they look adorable!Cora's have birds on them, of course, and for James I got vehicles. They were pleased! And we also realized that James seems to be outgrowing the stroller (even though it can hold up to 110 lbs, and they're only at 53 lbs combined right now). His head is well above the back rest and his feet drag along the ground when he doesn't keep them up on the footrest. I wonder if we should invest in a double jogging stroller at this point, or just see how long we can fit him into the Mac? I AM finally running again (after a 3-year hiatus), after all...

3 comments:

Michelle Bourne said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Dawn Hancock said...

I'm gonna have to say that the strap looks like it is giving him a major wedgie too! Double joggers are expensive but the kids might like the speed so much that they beg you to take them. That's motivation to workout that is hard to resist!

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Doesn't it?! I swear he's outgrowing that stroller... There is no way I would splurge on a BOB or Baby Jogger, but the InStep/Schwinn aren't too expensive (actually, they're cheaper than our double umbrella stroller!), so maybe...