Monday, October 3, 2011

"I TIRED"

I don't know what all went down at daycare today, but it was obviously a busy day. Or a rough day. We were chatting with the kids on the way home, and James became disagreeable. I told him we could go running when we got home, and he told me "No running. I tired!" About a minute later, we were singing our new version of the alphabet song, and while Cora was trying her best to repeat all the letter sounds back to us, James was saying nothing. When I peeked in the mirror, he was passed out. He didn't wake up when we got him out of the car, and he didn't wake up when we got in the house, despite Cora running in circles and shrieking loudly. He hasn't fallen asleep on the way home from daycare in so long that I couldn't even hazard a guess as to when it was. At least 6 months ago. So it must have been some kinda day...

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Poor little guy, but sweet moments!