Sunday, October 2, 2011

ICE CREAM KISSES

After nap today, the kids and I headed outside to give Jay some more quiet time to study and catch up on class videos. They were plenty happy to gear up and go outside, then became SUPER excited when I promised them ice cream cones. They were so cute, sitting side-by-side, eating their treats as fast as they could, to avoid the melt. I was taking picture after picture...
Then James leaned over and gave Cora a kiss on her head. And he told me "Oops, my got ice keem on Sissy!" So I told him it was OK, that Cora didn't care, and he leaned over and gave her another kiss, right on the smacker. I think my heart melted faster than the ice cream at that point.
I just can't get over how awesome these two are together these days. Sure, they still have their arguments and jealousies, but they are becoming such good friends, and they can be SO sweet to each other. We are LOVING it!

2 comments:

Michelle Bourne said...

So precious! Her hair looks like it is getting long!

Al and Christina said...

So cute!