Yes, Jay DID in fact shave his head completely bald for Halloween. He wanted to be authentic. And he even let James help him...

This was the result of James' efforts, before I took over to ensure that Jay didn't lose any eyebrows!

(By the way, James is wearing a hospital bracelet because he had his 6-month Kawasaki recheck with the cardiologist on Thursday. Everything looked great, and he goes back in a year for another check. This is something he will likely continue to do for the rest of his life.)
(Oh, and Cora WAS scared and unimpressed by her Daddy's haircut. It took her a little while to warm back up to him Thursday night. And Friday morning, she didn't want to get out of the crib into his arms, and waited for me instead. As for myself, I'm still doing double-takes every time I see him...)
No comments:
Post a Comment